Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pre-Departure Checklist

I thought it might be useful to put together some notes on things that it would be good to remember to do before leaving Kingsburg tomorrow. Not that I don't think you know how to take care of that stuff, but because there are a couple of things that I wanted to make sure I mentioned due to them perhaps not being all that obvious. Mostly they are related to some of the technology bits and pieces at the house that I usually take care of.

Anyway, here goes...

1) Unplug Rio/Network box under the couch - it's the one that powers the outside speakers.
2) Switch off and unplug the amp and Rio in our bedroom
3) Shut down the pc/printer/monitor/speakers in my office / switch off the silver hard drive using the button on the front
4) Unplug the Wii
5) Set AC to 82 degrees at all times on the program - if folks go over to the house at any time they can lower it to 78 and it will automatically go back to 82 at the next time setting.
6) Tell the cats that I miss them

That's all I can think of right now, I'll update later/tomorrow if I think of anything

No comments: